At Amramp, the health and safety of our customers and employees is always our number one priority. As we continue to monitor the evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, below are some of the precautionary measures we are taking with our employees to help prevent the spread of this virus to our important and often medically vulnerable customers and families. We are also asking for your help to ensure a safe working environment for our employees.
What we are doing:
We are following the Center for Disease Control’s guidelines and ensuring any employee who demonstrates symptoms associated with the virus such as, fever, cough or shortness of breath is not working in customers’ homes. These guidelines are evolving.
- If any employee is demonstrating these symptoms, then they are not permitted to work until they are cleared to return to work by a medical professional or symptom free for 24 hrs.
- We are reminding our employees of the recommended preventative measures such as frequent hand washing, not touching faces, disinfecting workspaces and covering mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- We are educating employees about the virus, including how to identify symptoms and what to do if they suspect they have come into contact with the virus.
How you can help:
Given the nature of our service-based business model, we also need your help to ensure a safe working environment for our employees and to stop the spread of this virus.
- If anyone in your family, or if anyone has visited your home and tested positive for COVID-19, please contact our office and let us know as soon as possible and we will reschedule your appointment.
- If we have recently been to your home and someone has subsequently tested positive for COVID-19, please contact our office immediately.
As many public health officials have stated, we all share a responsibility to minimize the risk of exposure of this virus. Amramp is committed to be responsible in preventing the spread of illness and we appreciate your cooperation in helping us maintain a safe and healthy space for both you and our employees. We’re here to support you and Amramp will continue to provide helpful services to anyone who needs us during these uncertain times.
We will get through this together,
Justin Gordon, COO, and Your Amramp Team
When you're looking for accessibility products, you need a company with experience. Amramp is familiar with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act as well as local zoning laws.
Certified Aging in Place Speciliasts (CAPS) are trained by the National Association of Home Builders on remodeling and retrofitting existing homes for special needs.
Amramp can evaluate any home to determine what changes are needed to make the living space as accommodating as possible in the years ahead.
Check out Amramp’s full line of accessibility solutions or take advantage of Amramp’s FREE evaluation to review your needs and lay out a plan that is right for you by calling 888-715-7598 or emailing to email@example.com.