The Intercompany Long Term Care Insurance Conference Association (ILTCI) will host its 17th annual conference for 900 business professionals at the Hyatt Regency in Jacksonville, Florida, from March 26 – March 29, 2017.
The conference will focus on “Navigating the Future” in long-term care. Participants from insurance, financial and various business sectors will network and learn within a dynamic environment.
Some conference highlights will include:
- Keynote speaker Anat Baron, former head of Mike’s Hard Lemonade and change strategist/disruptor, and renowned expert in building winning teams, developing groundbreaking products and services, enhancing customer loyalty, improving brand experiences and driving profitability
- LTCI industry expert speakers
- 48 educational sessions, featuring a high level of education and access to different industry sectors
- New ILTCI Future Leaders Program, a pre-conference leadership program helping to promote early-to-mid level management and other non-management professionals with leadership potential in the industry
- Demo rooms, featuring live demonstrations and presentations of the latest technology
Educational opportunities will also be provided at the conference, including a CLTC Master Class, SOA Professionalism Course, Predictive Modeling Workshop, and more.
For a complete listing of all conference sessions, speaking and exhibitor information, schedule and more, visit the ILTCI Conference website.
Amramp is thrilled to exhibit at the ILTCI conference, where we’ll spotlight our latest products and advances in accessibility. The event promises to gather industry leaders and influencers, and we hope to see you in Jacksonville!
When you're looking for accessibility products, you need a company with experience. Amramp is familiar with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act as well as local zoning laws.
Certified Aging in Place Speciliasts (CAPS) are trained by the National Association of Home Builders on remodeling and retrofitting existing homes for special needs.
Amramp can evaluate any home to determine what changes are needed to make the living space as accommodating as possible in the years ahead.
Check out Amramp’s full line of accessibility solutions or take advantage of Amramp’s FREE evaluation to review your needs and lay out a plan that is right for you by calling 888-715-7598 or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.