The American Case Management Association (ACMA) has coordinated a conference for 2,000 attendees from around the world at the Gaylord National Resort in Washington, D.C., from April 19 – April 23, 2017. Participants will discuss the latest in medical case management practice, improved processes, and patient care.
ACMA conference highlights:
- National Conference Keynote Speaker Captain Mark Kelly, educational underwriter for Angel MedFlight. Captain Kelly was a combat pilot and astronaut before dedicating his life to focus and success within the healthcare industry after an assassination attempt on his wife, former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords. He will discuss how to accomplish your mission while maintaining the love and devotion to family that is the foundation of true success
- Breakout Session: Highly Reliable Rounding/Bringing Patient Safety and Quality to the Bedside
- Breakout Session: Caring for Complex Patients
- Breakout Session: Partners at Home …Where Health Happens
- Networking among a dynamic group of nearly 2,000 Hospital Case Managers, TOC professionals, and exhibitors from across the country
Educational opportunities will also be provided at the conference, including the chance to earn more than 30 hours of Nursing and Social Work Continuing Education credits.
Enjoy career-growth opportunities, informative sessions featuring real-world challenges and solutions, knowledgeable speakers, and fun. There will be a Welcome Reception on April 20, as well as a Win the Wheels Car Giveaway Event, and a Closing Party featuring music, dancing, cocktails, and hors d’oeuvres.
For a complete listing of all conference sessions, speaking and exhibitor information, schedule and more, visit the ACMA conference website.
Amramp is proud to exhibit at the ACMA conference, showcasing Amramp’s patented wheelchair ramps and home accessibility advances like stair lifts, pool lifts, and threshold ramps. With flexible terms for long-term purchase or short-term wheelchair ramp rentals, Amramp’s 44 locally owned and operated locations in the U.S. and Canada ensure your ramp is expertly installed in days, not weeks.
Better case management makes for happier patients
Please contact Amramp’s National Customer Service Center 888-715-7598
When you're looking for accessibility products, you need a company with experience. Amramp is familiar with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act as well as local zoning laws.
Certified Aging in Place Speciliasts (CAPS) are trained by the National Association of Home Builders on remodeling and retrofitting existing homes for special needs.
Amramp can evaluate any home to determine what changes are needed to make the living space as accommodating as possible in the years ahead.
Check out Amramp’s full line of accessibility solutions or take advantage of Amramp’s FREE evaluation to review your needs and lay out a plan that is right for you by calling 888-715-7598 or emailing to [email protected].