If you have mobility concerns, living in a multi-level home doesn’t have to be an issue. Continue living safely in your own home with a home stair lift.
Mike from Tennessee understands the impact a stair lift can have on your home mobility. He wrote to Amramp after having a stair lift installed in his home:
“Now that I used my chair lift for a while, I want you to know that it has given me more things I can do,” Mike wrote. “I can get to the car, go to the mail box, and let my dog out.”
Don’t let stairs create a barrier in your home. Amramp’s quick installations and affordability of home stair lifts and outdoor stair lifts make accessibility a breeze.
Five things you need to know when buying a stair lift:
- Amramp stair lifts can fit in any space! Whether you’re looking to get up 5 stairs or 15, a curved staircase, or a straight one, Amramp can make it work. Amramp has curved and custom units available to ensure that you have access to every part of your home.
- Stair lifts can face the weather! Amramp offers both indoor and outdoor models. The weatherproof design ensures your total mobility.
- You are in control! Amramp’s stair lifts are easy to use. Onboard panels and remote controls allow independent use.
- Comfort is key! Amramp’s unique design ensures not only your comfort, but also your security. After all, this is about restoring your comfort in your own home.
- Stair lifts are quickly installed! Amramp prides itself on quick installations because we understand the importance of safe mobility. Stairs don’t have to be a barrier in your home. A quick installation can help you stay in your home longer.
Wheelchair ramp manufacturer and installer Amramp offers innovative accessibility products, including the ADA-compliant, patented modular ramp system as well as home stair lifts and outdoor stair lifts. On-site estimates are free and installation is generally within days, often within 24 hours.
For more about Amramp’s wheelchair ramp and aging-in-place products and services, or free on-site estimates, please contact Amramp’s National Customer Service Center at 888-715-7598.
When you're looking for accessibility products, you need a company with experience. Amramp is familiar with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act as well as local zoning laws.
Certified Aging in Place Speciliasts (CAPS) are trained by the National Association of Home Builders on remodeling and retrofitting existing homes for special needs.
Amramp can evaluate any home to determine what changes are needed to make the living space as accommodating as possible in the years ahead.
Check out Amramp’s full line of accessibility solutions or take advantage of Amramp’s FREE evaluation to review your needs and lay out a plan that is right for you by calling 888-715-7598 or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.