ACMA Conference Website invites Amramp to exhibit in 2016
The American Case Management Association will host its 23rd Annual Case Management Conference, drawing 1,500 case management and care professionals to the Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel and Marina from April 2 to April 6, 2016. Attendees will learn from one another and practice handling challenging situations in realistic simulations.
The conference will feature unique learning opportunities, such as:
- More than 60 sessions and 70 field experts
- Keynote speaker Nancy Frates’ firsthand account of caring for a child with ALS, to inspire accountability for a positive outlook in the face of life’s challenges
- New, Innovative Event: Advanced Care Transitions Simulation (ACTS), where professionals must use critical-thinking skills to complete patient assessments in challenging, highly realistic simulations
- Home Health and Hospice: Collaborative Community Care Partners session, with a focus on proactive assessments and interventions to allow patients’ voices to be heard
- Innovative Technologies Impacting Home Care, which explores advancements in technology within the home-care landscape
Additionally, attendees have the opportunity to earn up to 31.2 hours of Continuing Education (CE) credits. CE opportunities are intended for RN, SN, MD, and other health care professionals.
For a full schedule of all conference sessions, speaking and exhibitor information, and more, visit the ACMA conference website.
The exhibit hall will feature more than 130 of the breakthrough products and services of interest to the case management community. Amramp is pleased to be participating as an ACMA conference exhibitor, introducing attendees to our installed accessibility solutions. The 2016 ACMA conference promises to be an exciting, informative, and hands-on event, and we look forward to seeing you in Tampa!
Case management is tricky, because being a patient shouldn’t be
Call Amramp today to schedule a free on-site estimate
Please contact Amramp’s National Customer Service Center 888-715-7598
When you're looking for accessibility products, you need a company with experience. Amramp is familiar with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act as well as local zoning laws.
Certified Aging in Place Speciliasts (CAPS) are trained by the National Association of Home Builders on remodeling and retrofitting existing homes for special needs.
Amramp can evaluate any home to determine what changes are needed to make the living space as accommodating as possible in the years ahead.
Check out Amramp’s full line of accessibility solutions or take advantage of Amramp’s FREE evaluation to review your needs and lay out a plan that is right for you by calling 888-715-7598 or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.