Aging in America conference welcomes Ampramp’s installed accessibility products
The American Society on Aging is set to host its annual conference for 3,000 attendees on March 20 – March 24, 2016, at the Marriot Wardman Park and Omni Shoreham hotels.
The event will cover issues of aging, as well as quality of life for older adults, for attendees in the aging, health care, and education fields.
The conference will include key sessions and learning opportunities, such as:
- Managed Care Academy Boot Camp: Transitional Care Within Population Health
- 50 is the New 50 General Session, on stereotypes and misconceptions of what it means to grow older
- Dimensions of Well-Being: Creating Healthy Lives as We Age session
- Aging Well Where You Dwell session on best practices, partnerships, and techniques for aging in place
- Building a 21st Century Workforce to Support Seniors With Moderate Dementia in a Home Environment session
- Stronger Together: An Inclusive Approach to Medical Education in Long-Term Care
- Up to 27.5 CEUs (Continuing Education Credits) or a Certificate of Attendance
The ASA Leadership Institute, an intensive leadership development program meant to prepare the next wave of leaders in the field of aging, will also be offered.
For a full schedule of all conference sessions, speaking and exhibitor information, and more, visit the ASA conference website.
The exhibit hall will feature the latest in innovative products and services specifically for the aging population in America. Amramp is thrilled to be participating as exhibitor at the ASA conference, showcasing our very latest accessibility offerings. The 2016 ASA conference is shaping up to be a game-changer for individuals with an interest in the elderly population, and we hope to see you in D.C.
Our elderly shouldn’t be treated differently: They should be treated accordingly
Call Amramp today to schedule a free on-site estimate
Please contact Amramp’s National Customer Service Center 888-715-7598
When you're looking for accessibility products, you need a company with experience. Amramp is familiar with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act as well as local zoning laws.
Certified Aging in Place Speciliasts (CAPS) are trained by the National Association of Home Builders on remodeling and retrofitting existing homes for special needs.
Amramp can evaluate any home to determine what changes are needed to make the living space as accommodating as possible in the years ahead.
Check out Amramp’s full line of accessibility solutions or take advantage of Amramp’s FREE evaluation to review your needs and lay out a plan that is right for you by calling 888-715-7598 or emailing to email@example.com.