Amramp will be at the New York Metro Abilities Expo on April 29 – May 1, 2016 at the New Jersey Convention & Expo Center, where we would like to introduce you to all the great things we have to offer! This is the biggest Abilities Expo ever, so you can also look forward to the latest products and services, information-packed workshops and fun activities for the whole family. Don’t miss THE leading event for people with disabilities, their families, caregivers, seniors, veterans and healthcare professionals.
There is no charge for admission so come and see:
- The latest products and services for people with ALL disabilities
- Find out how assistance dogs can help you and your loved ones
- Dust off your dancing wheels for wheelchair social dancing
- Fitness and food tips for everyday wellness
- Learn the latest developments in treatments for SCI from world-renown neuroscientist, Dr. Wise Young
- Test drive adaptive equipment that opens up the world of gaming to the disability community
- Caregiver Day at the Expo is on May 1st and offers special sessions geared for the loved ones who give so much
- Check out how assistive technology can help you or your loved ones bridge the gap between ability and disability
- Expo-goers will experience ride-along racing where Riders navigate from their chair, Runners push from behind and everybody wins.
- Face art for kids
- Take the relaxing path towards healing and rehabilitation with yoga
- Compelling workshops on travel, voting rights, bionics, living with chronic pain, therapeutic cannabis, emergency preparedness, accessibility and more
- Adaptive sports like power soccer, quad rugby, basketball and more
- No charge loaner scooters, wheelchair repair and sign language interpretation
- Essentials for kids, seniors and everyone in between
Don’t keep it to yourself! Bring your family. Tell your friends. With all of its life-enhancing possibilities, this event is a must-attend for anyone in the Community.
Abilities Expo New York Metro will be here before you know it so mark your calendar now, Friday, April 29 through Sunday, May 1 at the New Jersey Convention & Expo Center. Stop by and visit the Amramp Team at Booth 135 to learn more about how Amramp makes your life accessible with our wheelchair ramps, stairlifts, vertical platform lifts and other accessibility products. Click here for directions and parking.
Wheelchair ramps – RENT or Buy | Lifts | Home Modifications | And more!
Please contact Amramp’s National Customer Service Center 888-715-7598
When you're looking for accessibility products, you need a company with experience. Amramp is familiar with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act as well as local zoning laws.
Certified Aging in Place Speciliasts (CAPS) are trained by the National Association of Home Builders on remodeling and retrofitting existing homes for special needs.
Amramp can evaluate any home to determine what changes are needed to make the living space as accommodating as possible in the years ahead.
Check out Amramp’s full line of accessibility solutions or take advantage of Amramp’s FREE evaluation to review your needs and lay out a plan that is right for you by calling 888-715-7598 or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.