Amramp will be exhibiting top-notch accessibility products at the Workers’ Compensation Institute’s 2017 educational conference. The annual WCI conference always features organizations that have been recognized as leaders within the field.
According to the National Safety Council, a worker is injured every 7 seconds. That’s 540 injuries per hour. A survey of injured workers conducted by the Gilmore Group says, “More than half of respondents (57%) said they did not have a workplace safety program or initiatives program in place at the time of their injury.”
Amramp’s temporary and permanent installations ensure that workers’ don’t need to be concerned about mobility or accessibility in the workplace or in their own home. We’ll be exhibiting some of our products at the 72nd annual WCI conference August 6-9 at the Orlando World Center Marriot. Here’s what else you can expect if you’re heading that way:
- This year’s conference theme is “30 years of change,” and will highlight then and now photos of the conference.
- The 30th annual E. Earle Zehmer National Golf Tournament: A primary purpose of this competition is toenhance workers’ compensation as a major part of the educational curriculum of participating law schools.
- Entertainment from Grammy-nominee singer Gavin Degraw
- 100s of venders focusing in on insurance, legal services, health, and safety
- Give Kids the World volunteering: a 79-acre village style resort in Central Florida that caters to families with children with life-threatening illnesses. Since 2012, Workers’ Compensation Institute (WCI®) has supported Give Kids the World by bringing hundreds of volunteers to work in Village venues and assist with Village service projects
- The conference also is open to continuing education credits
Gavin DeGraw, Grammy-nominee
Amramp is honored to have been asked back once again to showcase durable equipment that for home health, mobility, and safety. The Amramp accessibility experts look forward to heading to sunny Florida and hope to see you there!
Wheelchair manufacturer and installer Amramp offers innovative accessibility products, including the ADA-compliant, patented modular ramp system. On-site estimates are free, and installation is generally within days, often within 24 hours.
For more about Amramp’s wheelchair ramp and aging-in-place products and services, or free on-site estimates, please contact Amramp’s National Customer Service Center at 888-715-7598.
Increasing mobility for everyone
Please contact Amramp’s National Customer Service Center 888-715-7598