Amramp exhibits at the 2016 AOTA Conference in Chicago
The American Occupational Therapy Association is gearing up to host its 2016 Annual Conference & Expo for more than 10,000 occupational therapy practitioners and students at Chicago’s McCormick Place from April 7 – 10. Participants will learn to apply evidence to practice and feel empowered in the field.
In addition to quality networking opportunities, conference highlights include:
- More than 1,000 educational sessions
- Keynote speakers Jessica Kensky and Patrick Downs, blast-trauma amputees from the Boston Marathon bombing, discuss the role of occupational therapy in their recovery
- The Value of an Occupational Therapist When Performing Home Assessments for Accessibility, Comfort, and Safety in All Homes session
- Home Health Policy and Practice session
- Scientific Research Panel: Slips, Trips, and Falls in Homes: Home Healthcare Workers at Risk
- “The Prepared Mind: the occupational therapist with a prepared mind is the one willing to seize an unexpected opportunity and construct new paradigms of practice,” the Eleanor Clarke Slagle Lecture, presented by Susan L. Garber, MA, OTR, FAOTA, FACRM
- Interactive Tech Day sessions for hands-on learning and exploration
Conference attendees will also have the chance to earn up to 24 Continuing Education Contact Hours by tracking the educational sessions they attend and downloading their continuing education letter at the end of the conference.
More than 350 exhibitors will feature innovative OT-related products and services in the AOTA conference expo hall. Amramp is pleased to be among these exhibitors and to have the opportunity to introduce attendees to our latest offerings in accessibility. The 2016 AOTA conference is shaping up to be a massive, highly informative event and networking opportunity. We hope to see you in Chicago!
Occupational therapy is about empowerment and healthy living
Please contact Amramp’s National Customer Service Center 888-715-7598