Case Management Society of America celebrates growth in healthcare with networking and educational opportunities.
The Case Management Society of America’s (CMSA) 25th Annual Conference and Expo was held on June 22-26 in Orlando, Florida. The conference celebrated case management growth and advancement in the healthcare field. Through networking and educational opportunities, the five-day event aimed to leave each attendee with new and refreshed skills for effective patient care.
The CMSA Conference and Expo wass the largest of its kind for professionals in the case management field. It featured exhibitions from preeminent firms in the healthcare industry like Amramp and a full schedule complete with time for networking. The five-day conference showcased three unqiue keynote speakers with different stories:
- Robert X. Forgarty, founder of the Dear World Project
- Jonathan Gotschall, advocate for the human addiction to storytelling
- Suleika Jaouad, writer who explores the broken healthcare system and ways to mend it
Continuing Education (CE) hours were earned at the conference with a focus on:
- Disease States
- Healthcare Reform
- Contemporary Issues in Acute Care Case Management
- Transitional Care Considerations
These credits are eligible in organizations such as Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC), Certification of Disability Management Specialist (CDMS), and Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN).
Health care case managers at the CSMA Conference and Expo explored:
- The Center for Treatment of Paralysis and Reconstructive Nerve Surgery: Treatment of Nerve Pain and Peripheral Nerve Paralysis After Traumatic Injury
- Reducing Medication-Related Problems: Innovations in Case Management Adherence and Treatment
- The Future of Chronic Pain Management: A Superior Treatment Option for Chronic Back and Leg Pain
- Case Management in the VA Healthcare System
- A Patient-Centered Case Management Program: Taking Case Management to the Streets and Beyond
Amramp looked forward to exhibiting at the CSMA Annual Conference and Expo, demonstrating our latest installed accessibility products and advances in accessibility for eldercare and life transitions at all mobility levels. We hope to see you in Orlando!
Wheelchair ramps and home accessibility products installed in days not weeks
Please contact Amramp’s National Customer Service Center 888-715-7598
When you're looking for accessibility products, you need a company with experience. Amramp is familiar with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act as well as local zoning laws.
Certified Aging in Place Speciliasts (CAPS) are trained by the National Association of Home Builders on remodeling and retrofitting existing homes for special needs.
Amramp can evaluate any home to determine what changes are needed to make the living space as accommodating as possible in the years ahead.
Check out Amramp’s full line of accessibility solutions or take advantage of Amramp’s FREE evaluation to review your needs and lay out a plan that is right for you by calling 888-715-7598 or emailing to [email protected].