The Case Management Society of America’s (CMSA) 26th Annual Conference and Expo will be held on June 21-23 in Long Beach, California. The CMSA Conference and Expo celebrates growth in healthcare with networking and educational opportunities. The three-dayevent aims to empower attendees to create their most evolved case management practices.
The CMSA Conference and Expo is the largest of its kind for professionals in the case management field. This year, theExposition will feature an exhibit from prominent firms in the healthcare industry, like Amramp, which has exhibited at past CMSA conferences as well. The conference will showcase four experienced keynote speakers:
- Valorie Burton, bestselling author, speaker, and life coach, “Resilient and Ready: How to Thrive through Challenge and Change.”
- Dr. Eric Coleman, founder of Coleman Transitions Intervention, “Leadership and Coordination beyond the Hospital to the Community.”
- Dr. Josh Luke Fache, executive faculty at University of Southern California, “Leadership and Coordination beyond the Hospital to the Community.”
- Robert Priest, mind reader extraordinaire, “Mind Scripting.”
Continuing Education (CE) hours can be earned at the conference with a focus on:
- Disease States
- Healthcare Reform
- Contemporary Issues in Case Management
- Transitional Care Considerations
Information on how to receive credit can be found on the conference website. These credits are eligible for organizations such as Certification of Disability Management Specialist (CDMS), Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN), and Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC).
Health care case managers at the CMSA Conference and Expo will be exploring:
- Professionalism in the workplace and ethical practice
- Care management in the air and on the sea
- Insights into enhancing transitions and quality of care with out senior population
- Improving hospital discharge for children with medical complexity
- America’s health literacy problem and the case manager’s role
- …and much more!
Amramp greatly looks forward to exhibiting at the 2016 CMSA Conference and Expo to demonstrate our latest accessibility products and advances in accessibility products for eldercare and life transitions at all mobility levels. We hope to see you in Long Beach – Booth 340!
Wheelchair manufacturer and installer Amramp offers innovative accessibility products, including the ADA –compliant, patented modular ramp system. On-site estimates are free and installation is generally within days, often within 24 hours.
For more about Amramp’s wheelchair ramp and aging-in-place products and services, or free on-site estimates, please contact Amramp’s National Customer Service Center at 888-715-7598.
Increasing mobility everywhere — and helping case managers be their best
Please contact Amramp’s National Customer Service Center 888-715-7598
When you're looking for accessibility products, you need a company with experience. Amramp is familiar with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act as well as local zoning laws.
Certified Aging in Place Speciliasts (CAPS) are trained by the National Association of Home Builders on remodeling and retrofitting existing homes for special needs.
Amramp can evaluate any home to determine what changes are needed to make the living space as accommodating as possible in the years ahead.
Check out Amramp’s full line of accessibility solutions or take advantage of Amramp’s FREE evaluation to review your needs and lay out a plan that is right for you by calling 888-715-7598 or emailing to email@example.com.