The American Case Management Association (ACMA) welcomes Amramp’s accessibility solutions— wheelchair ramps, stair lifts, pool lifts, vertical lifts, portable showers, and more—at its 25th Annual Case Management and Transitions of Care Conference on April 24 – 27, 2018 in Houston.
More than 2,000 case management and transitions of care professionals will connect at the George R. Brown Convention Center to shape the future of case management, including length-of-stay reduction, transitional-care planning, social determinants of health and public policy, and more.
Attendees will benefit from conference content including:
- “The Future of Health and Medicine: Where Can Technology Take Us?” by Keynote Speaker Dr. Daniel Kraft, a Stanford and Harvard trained physician-scientist, inventor and entrepreneur, will share his clinical and biomedical perspective on technology and its future impact on health care
- New opportunities including Texas Medical Center on-site education and interactive rapid-cycle session and poster review
- Providing Care for Underserved Populations
- Communication Matters – The Importance of Effective Transitions
- Care Giver Support
- Home Care, Hospice and Palliative Care: Educating Pts, Families, & Providers on the ‘Best Fit’
- Geriatric Emergency Department: Improving Transitions to the Community
- The chance to earn up to 30.6 CEs, including nursing and social work CEs
The ACMA event will also feature 8.5 hours of dedicated exhibit time, where attendees can connect with industry partners and learn about the latest produces and resources available.
Amramp will be on-hand to showcase breakthrough products to improve transition of care and support the dynamic needs of case managers and their patients — bringing patients home sooner and more safely with Amramp’s wheelchair ramps, stair lifts, pool lifts, vertical lifts, portable showers.
We look forward to meeting you in Houston, so stop by and see us at our booth!
Helping you navigate the same comforts of home with innovative solutions
Please contact Amramp’s National Customer Service Center 888-715-7598
When you're looking for accessibility products, you need a company with experience. Amramp is familiar with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act as well as local zoning laws.
Certified Aging in Place Speciliasts (CAPS) are trained by the National Association of Home Builders on remodeling and retrofitting existing homes for special needs.
Amramp can evaluate any home to determine what changes are needed to make the living space as accommodating as possible in the years ahead.
Check out Amramp’s full line of accessibility solutions or take advantage of Amramp’s FREE evaluation to review your needs and lay out a plan that is right for you by calling 888-715-7598 or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.