The Case Management Society of America (CMSA) — the world’s largest case management member organization — will host its 2018 Annual Conference & Expo on June 19 – 23 at McCormick Place in downtown Chicago.
The conference will focus on supporting the unique health needs of individual patients and families. At the most highly attended and exhibited Case Management Educational Conference, health care professionals will benefit from a thought-provoking mix of education sessions, keynote addresses, and networking to advance the dialogue around the conference topic: “We are Case Management.”
Attendees have the opportunity to shape their conference experience with subject-specific tracks, including all-new Legal and Leadership tracks, as well as:
- Acute Care
- Long Term Care
- Workers Comp
- Discipline Specific Case Management
- Population Health
- Managed Care
- “Your Best Life” by Travis Stork, MD, Emmy-nominated host of the award-winning talk show The Doctors, and a board-certified emergency medicine physician. Dr. Stork is a New York Times #1 best-selling author of The Doctor’s Diet, The Doctor’s Diet Cookbook, The Lean Belly Prescription and The Doctor Is In: A 7-Step Prescription for Optimal Wellness.
- “How Healthy is Healthcare in the 21st Century?” by Allan Hamilton, MD, FACS, who has been chosen by his neurosurgical peers as “One of America’s Best Doctors” for the last eighteen consecutive years and selected as “One of the Leading Intellects of the Twenty-First Century.”
- “Making an Impact” by Dr. Rick Rigsby, President and CEO of Rick Rigsby Communications and former award-winning journalist, who followed a television news career with six years of graduate school.
General sessions will address professional challenges and include such topics as:
- Alone and Impaired: Collaborative Strategies for Safe Discharge of Cognitively Impaired Elder Orphans
- Caring for People with Complex Health and Social Needs
- Friend or Foe: Are You an Age-Friendly Healthcare Organization?
- Population Health for Case Managers
CMSA will also offer extend the opportunity to earn up to 38 Continuing Education (CE) credits, and keep skills sharp in the face of an evolving professional landscape.
Amramp will be on-site in the Exhibitor Hall, showcasing showcasing breakthrough products to improve patient experience and support the work of case managers across the county. Enjoy this dynamic conference line-up, and we look forward to seeing you at our exhibitor booth!
Case closed: Improved case management is a must
Your home should be welcoming you, not worrying you
Please contact Amramp’s National Customer Service Center 888-715-7598
When you're looking for accessibility products, you need a company with experience. Amramp is familiar with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act as well as local zoning laws.
Certified Aging in Place Speciliasts (CAPS) are trained by the National Association of Home Builders on remodeling and retrofitting existing homes for special needs.
Amramp can evaluate any home to determine what changes are needed to make the living space as accommodating as possible in the years ahead.
Check out Amramp’s full line of accessibility solutions or take advantage of Amramp’s FREE evaluation to review your needs and lay out a plan that is right for you by calling 888-715-7598 or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.