On August 27th- 30th, the National Home and Community Based Services Conference will be held in Baltimore, MD. This conference will focus on the acknowledgment of innovative technology, encouraging partnerships and showing support for the community. Many important administrations will be present, such as federal, state, and local policymakers and those who administer, manage and deliver waiver and other HCBS programs. Over 1,500 attendees are expected from all 50 states.
This conference is run by The National Association of States United for Aging and Disabilities (NASUAD), founded in 1964. NASUAD represents the nation’s agencies on aging and disabilities and national policies that support home and community based services for older adults and individuals with disabilities.
Among many, Amramp will showcase its advancements relating to accessible transportation and home related products and solutions like wheelchair lifts, modular wheelchair ramps, portable, lightweight wheelchair ramps, vertical lifts, and threshold ramps. Come learn more than you ever thought you could by listening to guest speakers and attending interactive workshops such as:
- Aging & Disability 101 for New Directors and First Time HCBS Conference Attendees
- Housing & Urban Development’s Section 811 Project Rental Assistance Program: Investing in Housing for People with Disabilities & Older Adults
- No Wrong Door & Lifespan Respite: Sharing a Vision for Connecting Individuals & Their Family Caregivers to Services
- The Value of Value-Added Benefits: Improving the Lives of Members through Art, Equine, & Pet Therapy Partnerships Atlantic
- Technology Enabled Tools to Assess & Improve HCBS Programs
Your home should be welcoming you, not worrying you
Call Amramp today to schedule a free on-site estimate
Please contact Amramp’s National Customer Service Center 888-715-7598
When you're looking for accessibility products, you need a company with experience. Amramp is familiar with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act as well as local zoning laws.
Certified Aging in Place Speciliasts (CAPS) are trained by the National Association of Home Builders on remodeling and retrofitting existing homes for special needs.
Amramp can evaluate any home to determine what changes are needed to make the living space as accommodating as possible in the years ahead.
Check out Amramp’s full line of accessibility solutions or take advantage of Amramp’s FREE evaluation to review your needs and lay out a plan that is right for you by calling 888-715-7598 or emailing to [email protected].