Amramp will be exhibiting their accessibility solutions at the 26th Annual American Case Management Association (ACMA) Conference and Expo in Seattle. Working together and connecting disparate groups is what case management is all about, and that is the theme of this year’s ACMA Conference in Seattle.
Networking is always central to the ACMA Conferences, connecting case managers with clinicians, product manufacturers, and other professionals at every level of healthcare.
- Lessons in Leadership with the first female US Navy Tomcat fighter pilot, Carey Lohrenz who reveals how she translates the lessons she learned in combat to business.
- The Future of Health Care with Martin Makary, M.D., M.P.H., F.A.C.S., a surgeon at John Hopkins who researches modern healthcare and how it can be more efficient.
- The Art of Vision in Healthcare with artist Erik C. Wahl, exploring new ways to make healthcare organizations more creative and productive.
- Negotiating with Patients: Overcoming Resistance to Home Services
- Non-Medical Home Care: How It’s Accessed/Funded
- Managing Readmissions Across 28 Hospitals: A “How To” Transitions of Care Manual
- Successful Transitions and Hand-offs to Community Providers and Facilities
- Building Patient Engagement Beyond Hospital Walls
- Achieving the Triple Aim: Hospitals and Health Systems Align with Post-Acute Care Partners
- And many more!
Programs on continuing this education will be offered, as well as numerous networking and job-seeking opportunities. Between attending these fascinating sessions and learning from the guest speakers, there will be plenty of time to tour the city of Seattle. There will also be a gala this year – black tie only!
Amramp will be on site to demonstrate some of their accessibility products. Amramp products – from platform lifts to pool lifts to wheelchair ramps and portable ramps – are perfectly suited for both transitional and temporary situations. They can be adapted for either long-term or short-term use, and Amramp’s rental program ensures that clients are making the most of their investment, should they need the ramp longer.
Come join the professionals, and be sure to stop by the Amramp booth!
Helping you navigate the same comforts of home with innovative solutions
Please contact Amramp’s National Customer Service Center 888-715-7598
When you're looking for accessibility products, you need a company with experience. Amramp is familiar with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act as well as local zoning laws.
Certified Aging in Place Speciliasts (CAPS) are trained by the National Association of Home Builders on remodeling and retrofitting existing homes for special needs.
Amramp can evaluate any home to determine what changes are needed to make the living space as accommodating as possible in the years ahead.
Check out Amramp’s full line of accessibility solutions or take advantage of Amramp’s FREE evaluation to review your needs and lay out a plan that is right for you by calling 888-715-7598 or emailing to email@example.com.