AMRAMP will be exhibiting new products at the American Institute of Architects Conference from June 6-8 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada
Amramp will be exhibiting at AIA’s annual conference and exposition on architecture and design. The theme for 2019 is “Blueprint for a Better Future:” taking on today’s challenges in order to start building a better future, today. In looking at how architects solve critical problems in their blueprints for cities, AIA hopes to inspire attendees in their own projects.
- Over 500 sessions and 150+ seminars, including “Buildings Security Design: Strategies for Creating Effective & Safe Environments,” “Stepping Thru: Circulation Paths, Accessible Routes & Path of Travel,” and “Creating Spaces for Everyone”
- 24 half and full-day workshops
- One-of-a-kind tours highlighting the architecture of Las Vegas
- 130+ product solutions sessions
- Roman Mars – creator of 99% Invisible, a podcast about architecture and design – will act as host and storyteller. He will introduce the amazing visionary speakers who will be present, such as:
Amramp will be featured in the Expo floor sessions along with over a hundred other building product manufacturers. Some great new products are going to be showcased, such as threshold and portable ramps, wheelchair lifts, vertical lifts, and more. All of these products are designed to help patients and support building professionals and architects with a focus on health.
Be sure to check out the Amramp booth, along with the rest of the attractions at this incredible conference!
Your home should be welcoming you, not worrying you
Please contact Amramp’s National Customer Service Center 888-715-7598
When you're looking for accessibility products, you need a company with experience. Amramp is familiar with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act as well as local zoning laws.
Certified Aging in Place Speciliasts (CAPS) are trained by the National Association of Home Builders on remodeling and retrofitting existing homes for special needs.
Amramp can evaluate any home to determine what changes are needed to make the living space as accommodating as possible in the years ahead.
Check out Amramp’s full line of accessibility solutions or take advantage of Amramp’s FREE evaluation to review your needs and lay out a plan that is right for you by calling 888-715-7598 or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.