Second chance ramps - Amramp's reuse program
Amramp’s reuse program is a great way to obtain gently used wheelchair ramps for use by individuals and families.
How it works:
- Amramp deducts the cost of the available reuse material from donated ramp inventory
- Amramp marketing shares collaboration efforts on a national level, to ensure ramp materials get a second chance
- For tax purposes, Amramp sends an acknowledgment letter to the ramp donor
- To cover Amramp’s storage and overhead, a 15% service fee is required to store and maintain donated ramps
- A 75% removal fee is used to cover Amramp’s ramp removal costs when it’s no longer being used
A real world example:
Ramp purchase without reuse product
Ramp purchase with reuse product
$511.13 (15% Service Fee)
$525.00 (Remove and Return to inventory)
Speak to a local expert
Your local Amramp accessibility expert can help guide you in selecting the appropriate products that can allow you, a loved one, or your client to remain safely in their home for as long as possible. Let our years of experience work for you. When you buy home accessibility products from Amramp you buy a solution and not just a product.