According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), every second of every day an adult aged 65 and older suffers a fall in the United States. According to the CDC, about 36 million older adults fall each year, resulting in more than 32,000 fatalities. One of the most effective ways to prevent an elderly person and their caregivers from potentially dangerous slips and falls at home is to install a ramp system orstair lift solution from Amramp.
In addition to our wheelchair ramp and stair lift solutions, adding secure grab bars and safety railings throughout a home can prevent a loved one from suffering an accidental fall. For day-to-day living, grab bars and safety railings provide enhanced safety in the bathroom, on staircases, in the kitchen, and in many other areas of the home.
Amramp’s SuperSystem includes SuperPoles (above) and SuperBars to enhance mobility and safety at home
Our Grab Bar and Safety Railing Options Include:
- Wall-mounted grab bars, usually placed in showers, tubs, and other bathroom areas
- Poles and railings, typically secured to the floor or ceiling to provide extra stability in any room
- Flip-up grab bars on each side of a toilet to provide support for getting up and sitting down
Amramp also offers the SuperSystem, which includes the SuperPole and SuperBar to enhance an older person’s mobility and provide them with ergonomic support. SuperPoles and SuperBars help reduce the risk of accidental falls and make it easier to get into a sitting position as well as standing up out of a chair.
The Most Slip-Resistant Modular Ramp Available
Our ramp surface offers a raised gripping pattern that makes Amramp the most slip-resistant ramp available. And our special Amramp-grip coating contains a disbursed particle that feels like sand paper, making each step into and out of the home as safe as possible.
Trust Amramp For All Your Accessibility Needs:
- Amramp Modular Wheelchair Ramps
- RENT or Buy – Installed in Days
- Stair Lifts – Indoor, Outdoor, and Curved Models
- Vertical and Inclined Platform Lifts
- Grab Bars and Safety Railings
- Door Widening
- Home Modifications
- Patient Lifts
- Other Unique Assistive Devices
Call today to speak with your local Amramp expert – 888-817-8798.